Thank you so much to Roda for nominating me for The Black Cat Blue Sea Award! Roda’s blog is full of inspiration and beautiful writing, so I feel honored that she thought of me.
What Is This Award?
This award is for bloggers whostrive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
- anybody nominated can nominate up to eight other bloggers
- the nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator
- the questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions
- What would you like bloggers to do more of that they aren’t doing right now?
- Although there is a lot of engagement between bloggers, I think that we can do better! For me, I love when people really start a discussion in the comments on one of my posts. It makes me feel like my reader is really engaged and cares about the subject. That’s an awesome thing!
- Tell us 4 things about yourself, one of which is not true… and see if we can guess.
- 1) I actually think I’m funny, 2) I have a sister, 3) I love everybody, 4) I love writing.
- Describe a perfect day that balances all the things you love.
- I love to start my off-days with some vinyasa flow yoga, making breakfast and meal prepping for work days, maybe paddle boarding or kayaking, and I always love ending my day by making dinner and drinking wine with my husband out on the porch.
Please don’t feel obligated to participate, but I wanted to extend my gratitude to those of you who inspire me to keep writing every day. Your blogs are perfect in their own way and give me something to look forward to each time I click to see what you’ve done on any given day. Thank you for inspiring me and keep up your amazing work!
- What inspired you to start a blog?
- What are 3 things about yourself that I would not know from looking at your blog?
- Describe a perfect day that balances all the things you love (stole this one from Roda!).